Layer is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team!
Layer is a software platform that makes it easy for AECO professionals to capture, manage, and share their building’s data. We are poised to be a differentiator in the fields of facilities management, historic preservation, new construction, and more.
What You’ll Do
As our new awesome Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with customers to ensure adoption, usage, and satisfaction with the Layer platform. You will lead all aspects of support, account management, customer onboarding, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. You will also understand customer outcomes through the ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback, turning this feedback into effective onboarding, retention strategies, and direction for the product roadmap.
- Serve as the primary contact for new and existing customers
- Onboard and train new customers and provide exceptional post go-live support
- Respond and resolve requests and questions via chat, email, social, or phone
- Drive retention and growth among potential and existing customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed using Layer
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer metrics, and gather other feedback
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Layer advocates (e.g. referrals, testimonials, case studies)
- Support Sales by engaging in key client demos, conference attendance, and representing Layer at key industry events
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with Development to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop communication campaigns targeting specific end-users
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Work with Product and Marketing to create support documentation
Who We’re Looking For
- At least three years experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role with a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Clear and articulate communication skills who is empathetic, positive, and has a strong desire to help customers reach their goals
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to drive engagement and renewals and mitigate churn
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and most importantly, collaborative
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing)
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- A passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Comfortable in a dynamic startup environment as we move quickly and wear many hats
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate customer conversations and data into actionable insights
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in the AECO industry and Autodesk Revit is desired, but not required
- Experience with Intercom, Hubspot, and Google Suite preferred
- Experience with Adobe InDesign or Illustrator preferred, but not required
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes awesome benefits like unlimited vacation, 401k matching, health/dental/vision, professional development stipend, wellness incentives, and more!
Lincoln, NE (required). Layer will help with relocation.
United States (required).
How to Apply
Email your cover letter, resume, and your favorite character from The Office to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep attachments under 5mb, thanks!
Layer is more than a software company. We are peers, not competitors — seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish. Layer does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Layer is an equal opportunity employer.