Join the Layer Team!
We are creating the most flexible database and team collaboration platform connected to BIM. Designed for AECO professionals, Layer is an all-in-one productivity toolkit that is infinitely customizable and features direct Revit integration, project management tools, team communication channels, and more!
What You’ll Do
As our awesome new Director of Customer Experience, you will work closely with potential and existing Layer users to curate an onboarding and adoption experience that delights. You will lead all aspects of support and product evangelism. You will also be the primary link between users and our Marketing, Sales, and Product/Development teams.
- Be the primary solutions-driven point of contact for new and existing users. Listen to, respond to, and resolve questions via chat, email, or phone in a timely manner that delights customers.
- Onboard and train new users and provide responsive post-launch support through proactive follow up and knowledge sharing.
- Be proactive in driving adoption and retention by maintaining a regular cadence of communication with users and identify opportunities for users to act as Layer advocates through referrals, testimonials, case studies.
- Listen to and understand customer outcomes through the ongoing collection and analysis of feedback. Represent the voice of our users to inform our Sales process and Product roadmap.
- Identify expansion and engagement opportunities with users by listening to and understanding their current and future business needs.
- Be an active product evangelist of Layer by joining industry organizations and social channels to share knowledge and information about Layer.
- Be proactive in creating new workflows for which Layer can be used. Work collaboratively with Sales/Marketing teams to develop support content and visuals to communicate these workflows effectively to users.
- Collaborate closely with Sales by engaging in key client demos, conference attendance, and representing Layer at key industry events.
Who We’re Looking For
Someone who is:
- Passionate and eager to delight users through empathetic communication and knowledge sharing.
- Enthusiastic and resourceful about building and growing professional relationships with users.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to own your role and responsibilities.
- Solutions-driven, proactive, and hungry to learn new things. We are a small team and need everyone to be flexible and cross-functional.
- Collaborative, hardworking, and humble.
- Knowledgeable about Architecture workflows and Autodesk Revit.
- Passionate about technology and being part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
Skills You’ll Need
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to listen to and translate user needs, pain points, and conversations into actionable steps.
- Strong empathy and listening skills.
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in the Architecture industry.
- Experience using Autodesk Revit.
- Experience using screen capture software is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes awesome benefits like a flexible schedule, unlimited vacation, 401k matching, health/dental/vision, professional development stipend, wellness incentives, and more!
Lincoln or Omaha, NE. Layer will help with relocation.
Remote position available for the right person.
United States (required).
How to Apply
Use the form below to start the application process. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Layer is more than a software company. We are peers, not competitors — seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish. Layer does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Layer is an equal opportunity employer.