Let’s Make Building Data Accessible for Everyone
We’re looking for an experienced growth marketer to own and scale our customer acquisition funnel. You’ll be one of the first members of our marketing team and be a key part of growing Layer.
At Layer, we are creating the most flexible database and team collaboration platform connected to BIM. Designed for AECO professionals, Layer is an all-in-one toolkit that is infinitely customizable and features direct Revit integration, project management tools, team communication channels, and more!
What You’ll Do
- Drive demand generation through strategic planning and compelling campaigns across multiple channels. Ensure that the B2B marketing funnel is strong, growing, and predictable to ultimately hit our aggressive revenue targets.
- Focus on generating a robust pipeline by designing and executing data-driven demand generation strategies that prioritize quality leads and long-term customer engagement, rather than solely targeting traditional MQLs.
- Set targets, measure, analyze, and report the impacts of campaigns to key collaborators.
- Experiment, iterate, and prioritize campaigns by developing clear hypotheses, running A/B in-market tests, using data analytics to interpret test results, rolling out test wins, and implementing improvements to drive results.
- Work closely with Sales to move prospects and customers through the funnel with responsive demand generation strategies that ensure long-term engagement with our brand.
- Create a scalable Marketing Ops framework and a repeatable growth marketing playbook.
- Foster strong cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, ensuring consistent messaging and a unified feedback loop throughout the entire customer journey.
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years of experience working in growth, demand generation, and/or product marketing for B2B SaaS.
- Excellent understanding of the B2B marketing environment and tactics, and channel-level optimization strategies to build engaging customer journeys with strong outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and to prioritize decision-making for future investments.
- Experienced HubSpot user
- Has taken marketing campaigns from inception to completion with proven results, including experimentation and campaign optimization.
- Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Responsive, reliable, and able to operate independently.
- A self-driven, innovative mindset, demonstrating the ability to take initiative, adapt to change, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Upbeat, proactive, and collaborative.
Compensation & Benefits
We love working at Layer and think you will too!
We offer a competitive compensation package (with equity) that includes benefits like remote working, flexible schedule, unlimited vacation, 401k matching, health/dental/vision, professional development stipend, and more.
Full-time, 40hrs/week. Remote work and hybrid schedule available. Employees in the Lincoln/Omaha area will have the option to work in the office.
United States (required).
How to Apply
Use the form below to start the application process. Questions? Email email@example.com. No calls please.
Layer is more than a software company. We are peers, not competitors — seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish. Layer does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Layer is an equal opportunity employer.