1. Create new element by typing name in element search
When selecting an element in drawing view or a related elements field, you’ve had the ability to create elements by clicking the plus button. Now you can also create an element with the name you have typed in your search field to quickly create specifically named elements in these contexts.
This option displays below the search results.
2. Stability improvements to Related Element field deletion
When deleting a Related Elements field, we will now also delete fields dependent on the Related Elements field. A warning will show before this deletion occurs.
3. Added ability to upload multiple photos at a time in the iOS app
When adding files to a project in the iOS app, you can now select multiple photos at a time from your Camera Roll.
- Fixed issue with Revit parameters not displaying in Excel reports
- Fixed Revit parameter selection in an Auto-Lookup Field to only show Revit parameter fields that are part of the category
- Fixed ability to use quantities in manual Lookup Field aggregations
- Fixed parameter sync not working in Auto-Lookup Fields
- Fixed invalid field context when drag and dropping files onto a Layer field
- Fixed Page Break blocks not working in specific Document View templates
- Fixed issue with certain character combinations in text fields causing browser to freeze
How do I get this new release of Layer?
If you’re already an awesome Layer user, just log in to your Layer account and refresh your window after login. You don’t need to do anything if you have your iOS or Android apps set to update automatically. If not, just update Layer manually through the app store.
Not a Layer user? Sign up for a short demo to get started →