Something big is in the works! (get on the list asap👇)
We’ve had our heads down working on an exciting new chapter of Layer. If you’d like to be part of our invite-only early access Beta launch, fill out the form below and we will be in touch via email very soon with more details!
- Fixed missing undo button in element activity dialog
- Fixed issue in element selection dialog where not all elements could be loaded
- Fixed inconsistent labeling in number field formats
- Updated broken links and old logos in the Revit Add-in
- Fixed performance issue when generating PDF Reports
How do I get this new release of Layer?
If you’re already an awesome Layer user, just log in to your Layer account and refresh your window after login. If you have your iOS or Android apps set to update automatically, you don’t need to do anything. If you don’t have your apps set to update automatically, just update Layer manually through the appropriate app store.
If you’re using the Layer Revit Add-in, you will need to download the new Layer Revit Add-in for Revit 2021. Find instructions for installing the Layer Revit Add-in here.
Not a Layer user? Click here or sign up below >