1. New and Improved Table View
Table view is now faster and more responsive. We have updated Table View to be the default view used in categories (replacing Gallery View). By default, the default Table View will display the first five fields in your category.
2. Added multi-select support to Person Fields
Person fields now allow for selecting multiple people. Newly added users will still receive a push notification.
3. Simplified keyboard navigation in Text Area Fields
When tabbing between Text Area Fields, the field will receive focus before the text area controls
4. Toggle sorting of Lookup values in Document View
In the block settings for a Lookup Field in Document View, we’ve added an option to sort the Lookup values alphabetically. By default, the values will be sorted by their corresponding Related Element Field value (for manual Lookup) or they are unsorted (for Auto-Lookup).
5. Added bulk edit support for Select fields
Select Fields can now be updated in bulk in Table View.
6. Revit 2023 Support
The latest version (3.2.0) of Layer’s Revit Add-in supports Revit 2023. Visit https://layer.team/download to download this version.
- Fixed tours not working when the side navigation panel is closed
- Fixed issue with the side navigation panel collapsing in larger screen sizes
- Fixed Revit Parameter fields to safely handle missing definitions
- Fixed issue with downloading PDFs larger than 10 MB
- Fixed issue with locally Saved View settings not updating properly on field deletion
- Prevent Auto-Lookup Fields from displaying archived elements
- Fixed inconsistent element sorting between Saved Views
How do I get this new release of Layer?
If you’re already an awesome Layer user, just log in to your Layer account and refresh your window after login. You don’t need to do anything if you have your iOS or Android apps set to update automatically. If not, just update Layer manually through the app store.
Not a Layer user? Sign up for a short demo to get started →