Introducing Saved Views!
Customize and save specific sets of data to refer to at any time
With Layer’s new Saved Views you can create custom configurations of searches, sorts, and filters, and save those views in the main navigation sidebar for quick reference later. Saved Views are the perfect tool for creating live reports that track the statuses of Elements, like rooms left to survey or furniture still needing to be installed, even open punch list items.
Infinitely better than a spreadsheet, Layer’s new Table View makes it easy to see and sort everything as a table. You can even add new Elements and Fields from Table View without opening the flyout detail pane. Easily toggle back to Gallery View or save as a Saved View to refer to later.
Need to account for multiple instances of a furniture or other inventory within an Element? Now you can set quantities within Related Fields to track multiple instances of any other Element, including FF&E in a room or inventory on work orders.
- Fixed issue with form validation when creating a Lookup Field
- Fixed issue with parsing number values in a Text Lookup Field
- Fixed issue with Contextual Field selection to only show Fields that are in the same Category as the selected Contextual Element
- Fixed issue with Text Area Fields where certain formatting caused data loss
- Fixed issue with Range Fields getting incorrectly set when they had an empty value
- Fixed issue with Project permissions error redirecting user to a blank page. If you don’t have access to a project, you’ll now be redirected to the home page with a helpful message.
- Various mobile layout fixes with the Filter, Sort & Card Display configuration screens
- Fixed issue with Category counts getting set incorrectly in Project Templates
How do I get this new release of Layer?
If you’re already an awesome Layer user, just log in to your Layer account and refresh your window after login. If you have your iOS or Android apps set to update automatically, you don’t need to do anything. If you don’t have your apps set to update automatically, just update Layer manually through the appropriate app store.
If you’re using the Layer Revit Add-in, you will need to download the new Layer Revit Add-in for Revit 2021. Find instructions for installing the Layer Revit Add-in here.
Not a Layer user? Click here or sign up for a short demo below >